The G200. Flexible turning and milling - as productive as automatic turning.
The next generation of the turn-mill center with more performance at minimum space.
- Up to three tool carriers with Y-axis usable on main and counter spindles
- Simultaneous machining with up to 4 tools possible
- Powerful and dynamic milling spindle (360° B-axis, max. 7,200 rpm, 22 kW and 52 Nm, HSK-A40)
- Economic complete machining of parts as well as of bar stock and as of chuck parts
- Incomparably large degrees of freedom in the large work area for turning-milling operations with up to 660 mm turning length
- Excellent ergonomics for quick setup
- Compact foot print an enormous power density for economic manufacturing
G200 in focus
Flexible modular system
With a high degree of rigidity, thermal and dynamic stability as well as very good vibration-damping properties, the G200 enables production with excellent workpiece qualities. The powerful milling spindle, in connection with the Y/B-axis running in hydrodynamic bearings ensures sophisticated drilling or milling operations – without the use of live tool holders – easy and cost-effective. Configure the turn-mill center INDEX G200 adjusted to your workpiece requirements. Up to three tool carriers with Y-axis and a maximum tool pool of up to 42 stations (VDI25) are usable on main and counter spindle of the turn-mill center. Even a tail stock or a turret steady with a clamping range of 10 to 66 mm are possible within the configuration of the G200.