Service Hotline / TicketManager
Our experts are available to provide you with the reliable and informed support you need. Contact us today with your question or service request.
More than half of all faults can be resolved directly by our hotline. Additionally, it's even more efficient to use our TicketManager and teleservice.
Online fault reporting with TicketManager
Getting the highest return on your investment requires getting the fastest possible support when you have an issue with a machine. Our online TicketManager allows you to quickly and easily request service for your INDEX machine.
- Send messages directly to the INDEX service team to ensure a fast response.
- Attach photos and videos to accurately describe the issue you have encountered.
- Receive status updates for your service request.
Sign up for TicketManager today
TicketManager is easy to use and free to sign up for.
Teleservice for even faster troubleshooting
The teleservice allows our hotline staff to access your machine. This allows issues with the control system, for example, to be identified and resolved more quickly.
The teleservice module is installed in the machine cabinet according to the customer's network configuration and establishes a VPN tunnel to the INDEX network.
No customer-specific software is required, and there is a standardized dial-in procedure for our hotline, establishing a safe data stream between the machine and hotline that can not be tampered with.
- Transparent insight and remote function from INDEX service
- Online error diagnostics and assistance with problems in machine operation
- Bi-directional transfer of data and program data
- Assessment of machine status including the connected periphery
- Access to error logs in the diagnostics memory
- Software update via remote access
- Fast responsiveness
- Increase in machine availability thanks to minimization of downtimes
- Access is password-protected and is only performed when required and with the customer’s agreement
- Free of charge during the warranty period
Teleservice is available for the following controllers: