Production turning machine for highly productive bar machining
The INDEX C200 – a turning machine for complex workpieces
- Fast production of bar turned parts
- Generous work area for complete machining of workpieces
- The INDEX SingleSlide guide system ensures a significantly faster dynamic response.
- High acceleration (1g) and high rapid traverses (60 m/min)
- 2 powerful motor spindles of identical design
- Siemens S840D sl (18.5” touch screen ) or Fanuc 31i-B control (15” touch screen ) offers economic and productive solutions at any time
- Already included: the operating system iXpanel - i4.0 ready
Workspace INDEX C200
With the INDEX C100 and INDEX C200 production turning machines, new opportunities open up for high-speed production of parts turned from bar stock. Despite their compact exterior dimensions, the INDEX C100 and INDEX C200 as 2 or 3-turret-machines offer a spacious working area for the complete machining of workpieces. The guideway system INDEX SingleSlide guarantees substantially high dynamics with optimum vibration damping.
This has a very positive effect on workpiece quality and tool life, with simultaneously reduced cycle times.
iXcenter robot cell
Intelligent automation – even more flexibility and efficiency
With the optional robotic cell iXcenter, blanks and/or finished parts can be supplied and discharged quickly, safely and flexibly. The robot cell is integrated ergonomically into the machine. It can be moved easily to the left during the setup process, allowing unobstructed access to the work area. During production, the iXcenter is fixed in front of the machine’s work area. The robot then accesses the work area via the sliding guard of the machine, which opens automatically behind the robot cell.
Simply good handling of blanks and finished parts
- Space-saving vertical storage with up to 22 pallets stacked up
- Pallet size 600 x 400 mm
- Minimal pallet height 25.4 mm
- Pallets with blanks are loaded at the top, pallets with finished parts are removed at the bottom – at any time without interrupting production
- The pallet is pulled in and out by the robot
- Easy macro-programming
Using more potentials
Subsequent processes such as cleaning, measuring, deburring, etc. can be integrated in the robot cell
Ready to Go
- 6-axis robot for 7.5 kg payload with integrated gripper control
- Double gripper included in the standard
- 22 pallets (without workpiece-specific inlays) are included in the standard
- Easy in-house relocation
WE NEED YOUR CONSENT!
This content is provided by Youtube.
If you activate the content, personal data may be processed and cookies set.Accept