TNL12 – sliding headstock turning machine
Compact sliding and fixed headstock automatic lathe for precise machining of small workpieces
- Bar clearance up to ø 13 mm
- Up to four tool carriers for simultaneous tool use
- Large tool pool for setup-friendly production
- Brief tool change times thanks to CNC indexing axis in the tool turrets, front working attachment and back working attachment
- Easy changeover from sliding to fixed headstock operation
- Extremely compact machine layout for high productivity per unit area
TNL12 in focus
Flexible by design
Workpiece discharge options – fast, safe and gentle
The control TRAUB TX8i-s V8
TRAUB TX8i-s V8 optimally integrates the iXpanel functionalities. Use iXpanel intuitively via an 19” touchscreen monitor.
The iXpanel operating concept provides access to networked production. With iXpanel your staff always has all relevant information for efficient production right at the machine. iXpanel is already included in the standard and can be individually extended. You can use iXpanel as you want it for your business organization – that’s Industry 4.0 tailored to your needs.