Production turning machine for highly productive bar machining
The power packs for high-speed machining
- Clearly structured and ergonomically mature work area concept
- Spindle clearance C100: 42 mm / C200: 65 or 90 mm
- 2 powerful motorized spindles of identical design
- Maximum parts variety through 3 turrets and 42 tools
- Full rear end machining
- High acceleration (1g) and fast rapid traverse rates up to 60 m/min
- Simultaneous machining using 2 or 3 turrets
- Machining with bottom turret possible on main and counter spindles
- Control system: Choice of Siemens 840D sl or Fanuc 31i-B
C200 Tandem in focus
INDEX SingleSlide: Better and clearly faster machining
The market demands production turning machines that shorten cycle times, increase tool life and work more economically. The INDEX C200 tandem meets these requirements to a high degree.
By virtue of the INDEX SingleSlide, a slideway with two degrees of freedom in one plane, the INDEX solution has many advantages compared with conventional machines.