Machine Training Courses
Available in both in-person and virtual formats, our training programs are administered by our engineering team and tailored to the specific needs and skill levels of your team.
Our curriculum includes both basic and advanced courses that cover every aspect of operating any INDEX or TRAUB machine. Upon completing one of our training programs, your operators will be equipped to get the absolute best possible performance out of your machine, resulting in an even greater return on your investment.
Contact us today via phone or email to discuss which training option is best for your team.
- Efficient training designed around your objectives and your operators' current skill level
- Detailed information on the latest state-of-the-art CNC lathe technology
- Higher productivity and reduced costs due to more efficient machine operation
- Increased understanding of adjustable parameters, resulting in improved product quality
- Training facilities equipped with advanced PC technology
- Practical operator training conducted in small groups
- Hands-on training directly at the machine
- Courses available for maintenance and service
- Programming courses according to DIN ISO
- Virtual machine (VM), Virtual Line and WinFlexIPSPlus courses are available
- Supplementary courses can be included, such as Polyform, AWUE and measuring
- Advanced courses available for your most experienced personnel
- Training can be conducted at our facility, your facility or via online web conferences