Summary: This position is responsible for maintaining effective customer support by directing the program development, installation and training of the customer’s machine(s) for the Company under limited supervision at INDEX Corporation.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Reviews and understands customer part prints, Company time studies and machine quotations.
- Assists in the development of tooling, work-holding and documentation for project purchases.
- Develops documentation related to tooling, work-holding, etc. for project purchases.
- Writes CNC programs for products, installs and adapts all necessary components for a proper machine set-up, and debugs all facets of the process and project.
- Prepares machines and related items by breaking down set-up, inventorying packages, verifying that all items have been accounted for, repacking items, and preparing packing list and shipping information.
- Maintains a clean and safe area around machines, disposes of used coolant and chips, returns unused items to the project shelf and bar stock areas.
- Coordinates the set-up of sold machines and follows through to final machine acceptance and operator training at the customer’s site.
- Supports other Company departments with technical information, including, but not limited to: processing; tooling; and work-holding.
- Provides timely response for programming and technical assistance for customers and Company employees via telephone, email and/or site visits, if required.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume to our Human Resource Generalist, Robin Shoemaker, at firstname.lastname@example.org